Chilli Marinated Prawn Skewers
- 24 Sea Cuisine Raw Black Tiger Prawns, shelled, deveined, tails intact
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped plus extra to serve
- 2 small red Thai chillies, chopped finely
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 6 skewers, soaked in water
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Salad mix, to serve
1. Combine prawns, oil, garlic, coriander, chilli, spices, honey and lime juice in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat a lightly oiled barbecue or chargrill to high.
3. Remove prawns from marinade and thread four prawns onto each skewer.
4. Cook prawns on the barbecue until the colour changes and the outside become chargrilled.
5. Transfer cooked prawn skewers to a platter sprinkle with coriander and serve with halved lemons and salad mix, if desired.
Leftover herbs can be stored in the freezer.
• Energy 690Kj • Protein 16g • Total Fat 10g • Saturated Fat 2g • Carbohydrates 2g • Sugars 2g • Sodium 267mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation.