Salmon Salad Wraps
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- regal salmon fillets bone in skin on, per kg 200g Fresh Regal New Zealand Salmon Fillets, flaked
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, roughly chopped
- 1 capsicum, seeded and sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 4 wraps
- Dressing ingredients
- fresh produce lemons , each
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, salmon, eggs, capsicum, cucumber and basil.
2. For the dressing, whisk all the ingredients together in a jug. Season to taste.
3. Gently toss the dressing through the salad mixture.
4. Place each wrap on a flat surface. Top with salmon salad mixture. Roll up, cut in half and serve.
To hard-boil eggs, place in a saucepan of cold water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes. Cool under cold water. To remove the shell, tap on bench to crack, then gently peel away.
• Energy 1406kj • Protein 20g • Total Fat 17g • Saturated Fat 5g • Carbohydrates 23g • Sugars 6g • Sodium 908mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation.