Baked Herbed Fish & Courgettes
- 1/3 cup basil leaves
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup macadamias
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
- 4 x average sized Tarakihi fish fillets, boneless, skin removed
- 3 courgettes, shaved
- 1 long red chilli, sliced
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Potato wedges, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line two oven trays with baking paper.
2. In a food processor, pulse the basil, parsley, macadamias, breadcrumbs and Parmesan to form a paste.
3. Place fish fillets on one tray. Press breadcrumb mixture on top to cover.
4. In a bowl, toss courgettes, chilli, lemon juice and olive oil together. Place on second tray.
5. Bake fish and courgette until courgette is tender and fish is cooked through, it will flake easily when tested with a fork.
6. Serve fish with courgette mixture, accompanied by potato wedges, if desired.
• Energy 963Kj • Protein 22g • Total Fat 13g • Saturated Fat 3g • Carbohydrates 5g • Sugars 1g • Sodium 140mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation