Flaked Salmon & Cucumber Dip
- 200g store-bought tzatziki dip
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, seeded, finely diced
- 1/4 cup dill, finely chopped
- 180g Ocean Blue Hot Smoked Salmon, flaked
- Salt and pepper
- Crostini, to serve
- Green beans, to serve
- Carrot sticks, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
1. In a medium bowl, combine tzatziki, sour cream, cucumber, salmon and dill. Season to taste.
2. Serve with crostini, green beans, carrot, and lemon wedges.
You can serve this dip with any vegetables or crackers of your preference.
• Energy 874Kj • Protein 13g • Total Fat 15g • Saturated Fat 3g • Carbohydrates 4g • Sugars 4g • Sodium 450mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation