Bruschetta with Smoked Salmon
- 1/3 cup light cream cheese
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp drained capers, rinsed, coarsely chopped
- 1 loaf sourdough bread
- 30g baby rocket leaves
- 200g Clearly Cold Smoked Salmon slices
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon wedges, to serve
1. Combine cream cheese, shallot, lemon juice, mustard and capers in small bowl.
2. Trim ends from bread and cut into 8 slices. Toast bread on both sides.
3. Spread cheese mixture over toast and top with rocket and slices of salmon.
4. Season to taste and serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
• Energy 1273Kj • Protein 18g • Total Fat 14g • Saturated Fat 4g • Carbohydrates 26g • Sugars 5g • Sodium 1558mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation.