Haloumi & Tomato Skewers
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 haloumi blocks, cut into 12 cubes each
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon
1. Cut each block of haloumi into 12 squares.
2. Thread 2 pieces of haloumi and 2 tomatoes onto 12 short bamboo skewers, alternating between each.
3. Cook skewers on a heated oiled BBQ or frying pan over a medium heat for about 5 minutes or until haloumi begins to brown.
4. Serve with a squeeze of lemon.
Soak skewers in cold water for 15 minutes before use to prevent them from burning during cooking.