Gourmet Prawn Sandwich
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 1/4 cup aioli
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 750g Sea Cuisine Cooked Prawn Cutlets, defrosted
- 4 rashers bacon, pan-fried
- 4 lettuce leaves, washed
- Salt and pepper
- Potato chips, to serve
1. Spread sourdough slices with aioli. Top 4 slices with tomatoes, avocado, prawns, bacon and lettuce. Season to taste.
2. Top with remaining bread slices, cut sandwiches in half and serve with potato chips, if desired.
Store cooked prawns in an airtight container in the coldest part of the fridge for up to three days.
• Energy 2411Kj • Protein 53g • Total Fat 24g • Saturated Fat 5g • Carbohydrates 33g • Sugars 6g • Sodium 1867mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation