Blueberry Breakfast Bowl
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 1 banana
- 2 dates, stones removed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 kiwifruit, sliced
- 2 tbsp coconut threads
- Roughly chopped almonds, to garnish
1. Mix chia seeds and coconut in a small bowl, allow to soak for 10 minutes.
2. Blend chia seed and milk mixture with all other ingredients, except toppings.
3. Spoon smoothies into serving bowls. Arrange toppings equally between two bowls and serve with spoons.
Tip: if you can't get frozen blueberries, try using other frozen fruit, like mango or strawberry.