White Choc-Mint Candy Cane Bark
- 375g white chocolate melts
- 1 1/4 cups rice bubbles
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 75g candy canes, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp silver cachous
1. Grease a 25cm x 35cm swiss roll pan. Line with baking paper.
2. Put chocolate in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl and cook on high for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until melted. Stir in rice bubbles and coconut.
3. Working quickly, spread chocolate mixture onto tray as thinly as possible. Sprinkle with candy canes and cachous. Press down gently. Refrigerate until set.
4. Break bark into pieces to serve.
• Energy 1332Kj • Protein 4g • Total Fat 15g • Saturated Fat 9g • Carbohydrates 42g • Sugars 36g • Sodium 101mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation