Quick and easy Greek salad
- 200g marinated feta cheese
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, diced
- 3 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 175g marinated kalamata olives
1. Cut feta into 2cm cubes and reserve the oil marinade.
2. Place capsicum, cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, olives and feta cubes in a large salad bowl. Add a little of the reserved oil and toss gently.
• Energy 874Kj • Protein 7g • Total Fat 17g • Saturated Fat 6g • Carbohydrates 6g • Sugars 5g • Sodium 346mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation