Quick and easy Greek salad
- 200g marinated feta cheese
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, diced
- 3 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 175g marinated kalamata olives
How to Speed Up Dinner Prep
1. Cut feta into 2cm cubes and reserve the oil marinade.
2. Place capsicum, cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, olives and feta cubes in a large salad bowl. Add a little of the reserved oil and toss gently.
• Energy 874Kj • Protein 7g • Total Fat 17g • Saturated Fat 6g • Carbohydrates 6g • Sugars 5g • Sodium 346mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation