- 1/2 cup cloudy apple juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 tsp orange marmalade
- 4 tsp passionfruit pulp + more for garnish
- 2 cups soda water, to top
How to Make Perfect Crackling
1. Add cloudy apple juice, lemon juice, marmalade and pulp to a large shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake and strain into large glasses filled with ice.
3. Top each with ½ cup soda water.
4. Garnish each with half a passionfruit.
• Energy 343Kj • Protein 0g • Total Fat 0g • Saturated Fat 0g • Carbohydrates 19g • Sugars 18g • Sodium 10mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation