Grilled Ham and Peach Salad
- 4 peaches, stoned and halved
- 200g ham, thickly sliced
- 2 baby cos lettuce, washed and leaves separated
- 1/4 cup pistachios, shelled, toasted, chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
1. Preheat grill plate on high and brush with 1 Tbsp oil. Cook peaches, cut-side down for 1-2 minutes. Set aside. Cook ham in batches for 2-3 minutes each side, until charred. Tear into bite-size pieces.
2. Arrange cos, peaches and ham in a serving bowl. Sprinkle with pistachios.
3. In a jug, combine dressing ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle over salad.
Tip: You can swap peaches for any stone fruit you might have.
• Energy 1052Kj • Protein 10g • Total Fat 17g • Saturated Fat 3g • Carbohydrates 14g • Sugars 12g • Sodium 773mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation