Classic Glazed Ham
- 1/2 leg of ham, cooked on the bone
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp plain flour
- juice from 2 orange plus extra slices to serve
- 4 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- salad greens, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 150°C (130°C fan-forced).
2. Remove the skin from the ham by easing it away from the layer of fat with your fingers. With a sharp knife, score the surface of the ham with diagonal cuts, about 2-3cm apart.
3. For the glaze, mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl to make a smooth paste. Using a pastry brush or your hands, rub half the glaze over the scored surface of the ham.
4. Place ham in a large oven dish. Cook for 30-40 minutes until golden brown and warmed through. Baste ham with the remaining glaze. Bake for 30-45 minutes more until the ham is browned.
5. Transfer the ham to a serving plate. Garnish with orange slices and scattered greens.
Energy 1113Kj • Protein 22g • Total Fat 11g • Saturated Fat 3g • Carbohydrates 17g • Sugars 14g • Sodium 1802mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation