Chicken and Prosciutto Bites
- 6 chicken tenderloins, flattened, halved lengthways
- 3 slices prosciutto, or bacon, cut into 12 strips
- 12 basil leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 6 sundried tomatoes, halved
- 12 toothpicks
- 2 Tbsp oil
- Store-bought aioli, to serve
1. Place tenderloins on a board. Top with prosciutto, a basil leaf and a piece of sundried tomato. Roll up tightly and secure with a toothpick.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan on medium. Cook bites for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden and cooked all over.
3. Garnish with basil and serve with aioli on the side.
• Energy 394Kj • Protein 13g • Total Fat 4g • Saturated Fat 1g • Carbohydrates 1g • Sugars 1g • Sodium 208mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation