Cranberry and Nut Nougat
- 4 sheets confectioners' rice paper
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 20g butter
- 375g white chocolate melts
- 400g pink and white marshmallows, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Pistachios Kernels
- 1/2 cup blanched almonds, roasted
1. Grease a 24cm x 32cm swiss roll pan. Line the base with two sheets of rice paper, trimming to fit.
2. Stir milk, butter and chocolate in a medium-sized heatproof bowl over a medium saucepan of simmering water until smooth. Add marshmallows and stir until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in cranberries and nuts.
3. Spread mixture into the pan and smooth the surface. Top with remaining rice paper, trimming to fit. Place a second swiss roll pan on top of the slice. Weight it with cans and refrigerate overnight.
4. Turn slice onto a chopping board and cut into squares.
• Energy 407kj • Protein 1g • Total Fat 4g • Saturated Fat 2g • Carbohydrates 13g • Sugars 12g • Sodium 14mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation