Christmas Cake Ice Cream
- 1L vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 250g chopped Christmas cake
How to Whip Perfect Cream
1. In a large bowl, combine vanilla ice-cream, lemon zest and mixed spice.
2. Fold Christmas cake through ice-cream mixture until just combined. Spoon into a freezer container and freeze until firm, stirring occasionally.
3. Serve in scoops or in cones.
• Energy 857Kj • Protein 3g • Total Fat 9g • Saturated Fat 5g • Carbohydrates 62g • Sugars 22g • Sodium 288mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation