Salmon with Lemon and Caper Butter
- 30 g butter, softened
- 2 tsp Italian parsley finely chopped
- 2 tsp baby capers, rinsed, drained, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp lemon rind finely grated
- 1 anchovy fillet, drained, finely chopped
- 4 x 180g regal salmon fillets bone in skin on, per kg
1. Combine butter, parsley, capers, lemon rind and anchovy in a small bowl. Place mixture on plastic wrap and shape into a log. Wrap tightly then freeze until firm.
2. Cook fish, skin-side down, in a pre-heated, greased large frying pan for 5 minutes, or until skin is crisp. Turn and cook another 3 minutes.
3. Remove from pan, cover and stand for 5 minutes.
4. Transfer to a serving platter and top each fillet with a slice of butter, to serve.
• Energy 2222Kj • Protein 34g • Total Fat 45g • Saturated Fat 11g • Carbohydrates 0g • Sugars 0g • Sodium 302mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation