Green Beans with Orange and Hazelnut Dressing
- 500g green beans, trimmed
- 1 red capsicum, roasted, finely chopped
- 30g hazelnuts, toasted, skins removed, plus a few extra for garnish
- 3 Tbsp orange juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
1. Cook the beans in a large pan of salted boiling water for about 3 minutes or until they are tender but still crisp. Refresh the beans under cold water and drain them well. Place the beans in a serving dish and toss through the chopped capsicum.
2. To make the dressing, pulse the hazelnuts, juice and a generous pinch of salt in a blender until well combined. With the motor running, gradually add the oil. Drizzle the dressing over the beans and garnish with the extra nuts to serve.
• Energy 1601Kj • Protein 5g • Total Fat 36g • Saturated Fat 5g • Carbohydrates 9g • Sugars 8g • Sodium 512mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation