Green Beans and Asparagus with Tahini Lemon Drizzle
- 1/2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 250g green beans (trimmed)
- 250g asparagus (trimmed)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 rashers of streaky bacon, cooked until crisp
- Tahini Lemon Dressing
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 Tbsp water, approx
How to Speed Up Dinner Prep
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add the beans and asparagus. Stir fry for 3-5 minutes over a high heat until tender crisp. Season with salt.
2. Meanwhile, make the tahini lemon drizzle. In a small bowl, whisk together the tahini, lemon juice, garlic and enough water for a drizzling consistency. Set aside.
3. Arrange the cooked vegetables on a platter. Coat with the drizzle, scatter the almonds and crumble the bacon over the top. Serve hot or cold.
• Energy 748Kj • Protein 7g • Total Fat 14g • Saturated Fat 2g • Carbohydrates 4g • Sugars 3g • Sodium 639mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation