Salt and Pepper Paprika Prawns
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1kg uncooked banana prawns, shelled, deveined, tails intact
- Mayonnaise, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
How to Speed Up Dinner Prep
1. Combine paprika, salt and pepper in a medium-sized bowl. Add prawns and toss to coat.
2. Cook prawns in batches on high, on a heated oiled grill plate or barbecue until changed in colour (about 3 minutes).
3. Serve prawns with mayonnaise and lemon wedges on the side.
• Energy 150Kj • Protein 8g • Total Fat 0.2g • Saturated Fat 0.06 • Carbohydrates 0.2g • Sugars 0.1g • Sodium 473mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation