One-pan Hash Brown Breakfast Bake
- 6 hash browns, cut into quarters
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tsp thyme leaves, chopped, plus extra to serve
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 100g feta, crumbled
- Toast, to serve
How to Pre-prepare Roast Spuds
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). In a roasting pan, combine hash browns, capsicum, onion, tomatoes and thyme. Toss with olive oil and season to taste. Bake for 10-15 minutes until vegetables are tender, tossing halfway through.
2. Remove from the oven. Make four indents in the mixture and carefully break eggs into the indents. Sprinkle pancetta and feta over the top. Bake for 12-15 minutes until eggs are cooked.
3. Serve sprinkled with extra thyme and toast on the side.
You could replace the hash browns with torn bagels or croissants.
• Energy 1735Kj • Protein 20g • Total Fat 25g • Saturated Fat 7g • Carbohydrates 25g • Sugars 7g • Sodium 1230mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation