Potato Salad with Mint Pesto Dressing
- 750 g baby potatoes, cooked, drained Salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup mint
- 1/4 cup blanched almonds
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil (approximately)
- 2 tbsp store-bought aioli
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Place potatoes in a saucepan of cold, salted water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10-12 minutes or until tender when pricked with a fork. Drain the potatoes and set aside to cool slightly.
2. Meanwhile, make the pesto dressing. Process mint, almonds, garlic and lemon juice with enough oil to form a loose paste. Fold the aioli through and season to taste.
3. Toss the dressing through the potatoes then place them into a serving bowl. Can be served hot or cold.
If potatoes are unequal sizes, cut larger ones in half.
• Energy 864Kj • Protein 4g • Total Fat 14g • Saturated Fat 2g • Carbohydrates 15g • Sugars 2g • Sodium 373mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation