Cranberry Apple Granola
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup desicatted coconut
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup finely chopped dried apple
How to Roast Nuts and Seeds
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
2. In a large baking dish, combine oats, pecans, pumpkin seeds, coconut, syrup, oil and spices.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Allow to cool. Stir in cranberries and apple.
Tip: Add other nuts or fruit of choice.
• Energy 1071Kj • Protein 5g • Total Fat 15g • Saturated Fat 2g • Carbohydrates 24g • Sugars 12g • Sodium 7mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation