Char-grilled Corn with Coriander and Lime Butter
- 4 corn cobs, husks and silks removed
- 80g spreadable butter
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 tsp lime juice plus wedges, to serve
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
How to Chop Herbs
1. Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Blanch the corn for one minute.
2. Heat a BBQ or char-grill pan to a high heat. Brush corn all over with a little of the butter, then cook, turning occasionally, until cooked through and char marks appear – about 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, finely chop coriander roots and coarsely chop the leaves. Combine roots and half the leaves with the remaining butter and the lime juice.
4. Remove corn from the heat and place on a serving platter. Generously spread coriander butter over corn cobs, sprinkle with smoked paprika and top with remaining coriander. Serve with lime wedges on the side.
• Energy 825Kj • Protein 4g • Total Fat 13g • Saturated Fat 6g • Carbohydrates 15g • Sugars 8g • Sodium 94mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation