Pumpkin and Feta Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped thyme
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped sage
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 8 medium-sized field mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Salt and pepper
- 100g low-fat feta, crumbled
- 1 red capsicum, chargrilled, skin removed, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds, toasted
- Mixed leaf salad, to serve
How to Chop Herbs
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line two oven trays with baking paper.
2. Combine chopped herbs in a small bowl.
3. Remove stems from mushrooms and reserve. Arrange mushrooms on one of the oven trays,underside up. Sprinkle with combined herbs and drizzle with half of the oil.
4. Arrange pumpkin on the second oven tray. Combine honey and remaining oil in a small bowl and drizzle over the pumpkin. Season to taste.
5. Put both trays in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, until tender.
6. Finely chop reserved mushroom stems. Transfer to a medium-sized bowl with cooked pumpkin, feta, capsicum and garlic. Divide mixture between mushroom cups.
7. Bake for 5-10 minutes until hot. Serve sprinkled with pumpkin seeds, with salad on the side.
You can use store-bought chargrilled capsicums instead of making your own.
• Energy 427Kj • Protein 5g • Total Fat 5g • Saturated Fat 1g • Carbohydrates 8g • Sugars 7g • Sodium 423mg