- 400g cooked prawns, peeled, deveined, tails on
- 1/4 honeydew melon, peeled, seeded, chopped into 1.5cm cubes
- 100g feta, cut into 1cm cubes
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
1. In a large bowl, combine prawns, melons, feta, onion and mint.
2. In a jug, whisk oil, vinegar and mustard together. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Divide salad ingredients among 4 serving glasses or bowls. Drizzle dressing over cocktails just before serving.
• Energy 1802Kj • Protein 32g • Total Fat 22g • Saturated Fat 6g • Carbohydrates 25g • Sugars 25g • Sodium 1367mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation