Grilled Fish Kebabs
- 1kg firm white fish fillets (e.g. hoki), cut into 2cm chunks
- 2 courgettes, cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 8 bamboo skewers
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- ½ cup coriander leaves, loosely packed
How to Clean your BBQ
1. Thread fish and vegetables, alternating the order, onto skewers.
2. Cook skewers on a heated, oiled BBQ (or grill plate) for about 10 minutes, turning to prevent from burning.
3. Meanwhile combine yoghurt, lemon juice, garlic, and spices in a small bowl.
4. Place skewers on a serving platter, sprinkle with coriander and serve with yoghurt mixture on the side.
Tip: Soak skewers in cold water for 15 minutes before use to prevent them from burning during cooking.
• Energy 1158Kj • Protein 43g • Total Fat 7g • Saturated Fat 3g • Carbohydrates 8g • Sugars 8g • Sodium 163mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation