Christmas cake ice-cream terrine
- 450g Christmas cake, or pudding, cut into 1.5cm slices
- 2 Tbsp orange juice concentrate
- 1 Tbsp finely grated orange zest
- 2L vanilla ice cream, softened
1. Line a 14cm x 21cm loaf pan with wrap. Brush the cake slices with orange juice. Stir orange zest into the softened ice cream.
2. Spread half the ice cream mixture into the pan. Top with cake slices then remaining ice-cream. Cover and freeze until firm.
3. Using a warm knife, cut terrine into 12 slices to serve.
• Energy 2702Kj • Protein 10g • Total Fat 30g • Saturated Fat 18g • Carbohydrates 81g • Sugars 71g • Sodium 275mg