Raspberry and Yoghurt Parfait
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp dried strawberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 1/3 cups frozen raspberries, defrosted
- 2 Tbsp caster sugar
- 2 cups low-fat yoghurt
1. Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Heat honey and oil in a small saucepan on low. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes, until combined and smooth. Stir in oats and seeds.
3. Transfer oat mixture to prepared tray. Bake for 10 minutes then leave to cool.
4. Fold strawberries and coconut through oat mixture.
5. Combine raspberries and sugar in a small bowl.
6. To serve, layer heaped tablespoonfuls each of oat mixture, yoghurt and raspberry mixture in each serving glass, starting and finishing with oat mixture.
• Energy 1168Kj • Protein 11g • Total Fat 9g • Saturated Fat 2g • Carbohydrates 36g • Sugars 25g • Sodium 67mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation