Puff Pastry Pockets
- 2 sheets of puff pastry, thawed
- 100 g feta cheese, chopped in to 6 cubes
- 1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes, drained, diced
- 1 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 Tbsp Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 6 tsp raspberry jam
- 6 peices of milk chocolate
- 2 tsp butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced)
2. Lay a sheet of puff pastry dough over a 12 hold ice cube tray and carefully press pastry into each divot to create the pockets.
3. Combine feta cheese, sundried tomatoes, sour cream, parsley, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
4. Divide feta cheese mixture between the first six cube pockets.
5. In the remaining 6 cube pockets, spoon raspberry jam, then place a piece of chocolate on top of each.
6. Place the other sheet of puff pastry over the ice cube tray to cover the pockets, using a rolling pin to seal it. Chill in the fridge for at least 10 minutes.
7. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Invert the ice cube tray on the baking paper, releasing the puff pastry pockets.
8. Using a knife, cut off any excess dough around the sides and use a fork to seal the edges of the pastry.
9. Brush the pastry with butter and bake for 30 minutes. Leave to cool slightly before serving.