Honey Mustard Roast Pork and Green Beans
- 750g pork fillet
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Tbsp rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 500g green beans, trimmed
1. Preheat oven to 250°C (230°C fan-forced). Pat pork dry with paper towels.
2. In a small bowl, combine honey, mustard, garlic, rosemary, vinegar and oil.
3. Line a roasting pan with baking paper. Place the beans down the centre of the pan and add the pork fillet on top. Drizzle with half the honey mustard glaze and roast for 25-30 minutes. Halfway through cooking, drizzle with remaining glaze.
4. When cooked, transfer meat to a carving board. Tent with foil and rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
5. To serve, cut pork into thick slices and place over green beans, pouring any remaining juices over the top.