Fish, Celery and Orange Salad
- 3 Tbsp vegetable or olive oil
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 500g thick, boneless white fish fillets
- 185g packet green olives in oil
- 2 oranges, peeled, cut into thin rounds
- 4 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- 1 cup firmly packed Italian parsley leaves
1. Combine 2 tablespoons of the oil and spices in a bowl. Add fish and turn to coat. Season to taste. Cover and chill for 20 minutes, turning occasionally, to marinate.
2. Meanwhile, drain olives, reserving oil. Cut olives in half crossways and place in a medium-sized bowl. Add reserved oil from the olives, orange, celery, walnuts, parsley and toss to combine. Season to taste. Stand for 10 minutes, tossing occasionally.
3. Heat a grill pan on a medium heat. Grill fish for 3 minutes each side, or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a heatproof dish, and rest for 5 minutes.
4. Using two forks, flake fish into thick pieces.To serve, divide salad and fish among serving plates.