Potato and Kumara Salad with Creamy Lemon Dressing
- 500g baby potatoes, scrubbed, halved
- 750g small kumara, peeled, cut into wedges
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 60g baby rocket
- 2 1/2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp thyme leaves
- 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Tbsp water
How to Speed Up Dinner Prep
1. Preheat oven to 190°C (170°C fan-forced). Line 2 large oven trays with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the potato, kumara, oil and salt. Toss to coat. Arrange on prepared trays and bake for 45 minutes, or until tender. Remove from the oven, and leave to cool for 15 minutes.
3. To make the dressing, in a small bowl, whisk the ingredients together.
4. In a large serving bowl, add the potato and kumara, then toss through the onion and rocket. To serve, drizzle with the creamy dressing.
Store rocket and other salad greens in airtight containers to keep them fresher in the fridge.
• Energy 1107Kj • Protein 4g • Total Fat 7g • Saturated Fat 2g • Carbohydrates 44g • Sugars 16g • Sodium 136mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation