Asparagus and Feta Frittata
- 170g asparagus, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 2 small courgettes, sliced thinly lengthways
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, roughly torn
- Salt, to season
- Pepper, to season
- 150g feta, crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Grease a 20 x 30cm oven proof dish. Line the base with baking paper.
2. In a medium saucepan of boiling water, add asparagus, courgette and peas. Return to the boil. Once boiling, drain immediately and transfer into a bowl of iced water until cold. Drain well, then pat dry with a paper towel.
3. Whisk eggs and cream in a large jug until combined. Add mint and season to taste.
4. Place feta and vegetables in the dish and pour over egg mixture.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, or until set. Leave to cool in the dish before cutting into slices to serve.
Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
• Energy 1640Kj • Protein 24g • Total Fat 30g • Saturated Fat 15g • Carbohydrates 6g • Sugars 4g • Sodium 516mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation.