Mustard and Rosemary Chicken
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 1 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice + whole lemon for serving
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped rosemary leaves, plus extra sprigs, to serve
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 600g baby potatoes, quartered
- 250g baby spinach leaves
- 20g butter
1. Combine chicken, mustard, juice, oil, rosemary leaves and garlic in a bowl and toss well to coat chicken.
2. Heat a chargrill plate on high. Cook chicken, in batches, for 6-8 minutes, until cooked through and browned.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan filled with boiling water, boil potatoes until just tender. Drain.
4. Place hot potatoes in a large bowl with spinach and butter, and toss gently until spinach starts to wilt and butter melts.
5. Serve chicken fillets with potatoes and lemon wedges and top with extra rosemary sprigs.
Tip: Chicken thigh fillets can be marinated in mustard mixture in refrigerator for several hours to intensify mustard and rosemary flavour.