- 250g malt biscuits
- 190g fruit puff style lollies
- 100g butter, melted
- 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
1. Crush or process the biscuits to fine crumbs and place in a mixing bowl.
2. Cut the Eskimo lollies into thirds and add to the bowl, along with the melted butter and condensed milk. Mix as best you can, then turn onto a clean board or sheet of baking paper and form into a log.
3. Roll the log in coconut, and refrigerate for several hours until firm. Serve in slices.