Plum Yoghurt Trifle
- 400g whole plums in fruit juice
- 200g packet sponge finger biscuits, coarsely broken
- 600g packet vanilla custard
- 400g vanilla yoghurt
- 50g bar, chocolate-coated honeycomb, coarsely chopped
1. Drain plums, reserving juice. Remove seeds from plums.
2. Place broken sponge fingers in base of 8 x 1 1/2-cup serving glasses. Drizzle with reserved plum juice. Top with plums and pour over the custard. Top with yoghurt and cover loosely with food wrap. Chill for 4 hours.
3. When ready to serve, sprinkle with honeycomb.