Field Mushroom Bruschetta
- 4 large field mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra, to serve
- 1 Tbsp finely-chopped rosemary
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices ciabatta bread
- 200g feta cheese
- 100g baby rocket leaves
1. In a small bowl, combine mushrooms, oil, rosemary and garlic. Season to taste. Cover and set aside to marinate 15 minutes.
2. Preheat a char-grill pan on medium.
3. Char-grill ciabatta slices 1-2 minutes each side, until lightly charred. Transfer to a platter. Cook mushrooms in the same pan for 1-2 minutes, until tender.
4. Pile mushrooms onto toasted bread. Top with crumbled feta and rocket leaves. Drizzle with extra oil to serve.