Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
- 400 g fettuccine
- 500 g broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups thawed frozen peas
- 1/2 cooked chicken, shredded
- 300 ml cream
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- crumbled blue cheese, to serve
1. Cook fettuccine in a large saucepan of salted boiling water, following packet instructions.
2. Add broccoli to boiling pasta for final 2 minutes of cooking, followed by peas for the final minute. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
3. Return pasta, broccoli, peas and reserved water to the saucepan. Add chicken and cream. Bring to a simmer on a medium heat. Toss to combine and season to taste.
4. Serve in bowls and top with blue cheese.