Kumara, Feta and Mint Wrap
- 500g kumara, peeled, thinly sliced
- 200g low-fat feta
- 100g light cream cheese
- 4 wholemeal wraps
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mint leaves
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Lightly grease a baking tray. Spread kumara slices out on prepared tray. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until tender. Cool.
2. In a small bowl, combine feta and cream cheese until smooth. Season to taste.
3. Spread mixture onto each wrap. Scatter with onion and mint. Lay kumara slices on top. Roll up. Cut in half and serve.
Tip: Swap kumara with potato or pumpkin to vary.