Chicken and Broccoli Bake
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, cut into chunks
- 3 potatoes, peeled, boiled and thickly sliced
- 1 broccoli head, cut into florets, blanched
- 420g can creamy chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Italian parsley, chopped, to serve
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
2. In a large frying pan, heat oil on high. Brown chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side. Transfer to a plate.
3. Arrange cooked potato on the bottom of a large, greased casserole dish. Top with chicken followed with a layer of broccoli.
4. In a jug, combine soup, sour cream and mayonnaise. Pour over broccoli.
5. To make the topping, combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
6. Sprinkle topping evenly over top. Bake for 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and topping is crisp and golden. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.