- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 rashers rindless bacon
- 4 eggs
- 4 Tbsp tomato chutney
- 4 tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
1. Heat half the oil in a large frying pan on high. Cook bacon for 4-5 minutes or until crisp on both sides. Remove from pan and set aside. Wipe pan clean.
2. Heat remaining oil in the same pan and reduce heat to medium. Fry eggs for 2-3 minutes or until egg whites are just set.
3. Spread 1 tablespoon of chutney down the centre of each tortilla. Top with a quarter of the cheese, 1 slice of bacon and 1 egg. Roll up to enclose. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
4. Return wraps to clean frying pan and cook 1-2 minutes each side, until warmed through and cheese is melted.