Rocket and Pear Salad
- 80g baby rocket
- 1 pear, cored, halved, thinly sliced
- ½ cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1⁄₃ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. In a large bowl, combine rocket, pear, walnuts and Parmesan. Toss gently.
2. Combine oil and vinegar in a small bowl. Drizzle over the salad and serve.
- Toast walnuts by gently tossing in a dry frying pan for 1 minute.
- Store rocket and other salad greens in airtight containers in the fridge to keep them fresh.