Maple Glazed Pork with Peach and Rocket Salad
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 600g pork fillets
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 peaches, halved, stones removed
- 220g baby rocket
- 1⁄3 cup store-bought Italian dressing
- 100g reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 220°C(200°C fan-forced). Lightly grease and line an oven tray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk maple syrup, balsamic vinegar and mustard together. Season. Add pork and turn to coat. Marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Cook pork on the barbecue on high for 3-4 minutes, turning, until caramelised.Transfer to a baking tray and brush with the maple glaze. Place in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
4. Lightly brush the cut-side of the peaches with remaining oil. Cook on the barbecue cut-side down, for 1 minute or until grill marks appear. Set aside.
5. In a bowl, toss rocket with dressing. Season to taste. Divide rocket and peaches between plates and sprinkle with feta. Place pork on top and drizzle with pan juices.
- Lamb, beef or chicken would also be delicious in this dish.
- Store rocket and other salad greens in airtight containers in the fridge to keep them fresh.