Carrots with Spiced Butter
- 1.3kg carrots
- 80g butter
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 tsp allspice or ground cinnamon
How to Speed Up Dinner Prep
1. Peel and trim carrots. Cut into wedges approximately 1cm thick and 5cm long.
2. Boil carrots in a large saucepan of boiling water for 6-8 minutes or until just tender. Drain and keep aside.
3. Heat butter in the same saucepan. Add honey, spring onions and allspice. Cook, stirring, until melted.
4. Return carrots to pan and toss to combine. Transfer to a shallow bowl, to serve.
Tip: To make your carrots last longer, store them in the fridge in an airtight container lined with a paper towel.