Garlic Prawn Pizza
- 2 Tbsp vegetable or olive oil
- 400g Sea Cuisine Raw Prawn Cutlets, defrosted
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1/3 cup Italian parsley, torn
- 6 small wholemeal pita breads
- 1 cup store-bought basil pesto
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
2. Heat oil in a medium frying pan over high heat. Add prawns and garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until just cooked, stirring occasionally. Remove pan from heat. Add the lemon zest and parsley. Stir to combine.
3. Place pita breads on the prepared baking tray and spread with pesto. Top with the prawn mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake for 5 minutes, or until pizza tops are crisp and lightly browned. Season and cut pizzas in half. Serve with lemon wedges.