Pesto-Crumbed Salmon with Tomato and Broccoli
- 2 tomatoes, halved
- Olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 slices bread, quartered
- 150g store-bought Basil, Cashew and Parmesan Chunky Dip
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 4 Ocean Blue Skin On Salmon Fillets, defrosted
- 2 bunches of broccolini, trimmed or 1 head of broccoli, chopped into florets
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Meanwhile, place bread in a food processor and pulse until you have fine breadcrumbs. Transfer to a small bowl and add the dip and lemon zest.
3. Place tomatoes cut side up on a baking tray. Drizzle with oil and season to taste. Bake for 15 minutes or until tomato starts to collapse.
4. Place salmon fillets on prepared baking tray. Evenly press breadcrumb mixture onto the top.
5. To cook the broccolini or broccoli, heat a large saucepan of boiling water. Add broccoli and cook for about 3 minutes until just tender, then drain. Toss with olive oil. Season to taste.
6. Serve salmon with roasted tomato and cooked broccoli on the side.