Thai Green Curry with Prawns
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Thai green curry paste
- 500g Sea Cuisine Raw Prawn Cutlets, defrosted
- 4 cups mixed stir-fry vegetables
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 200g rice noodles
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp fish sauce
1.In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil on a high heat. Stir-fry curry paste for 2-3 minutes, until fragrant.
2. Add the prawns and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, until they change colour. Add vegetables and stir-fry a further minute.
3. Mix in the coconut milk and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Meanwhile, cook rice noodles according to packet instructions. Drain, rinse, then drain again.
5. Season with lime juice, brown sugar and fish sauce to taste.
6. Divide noodles between bowls and serve with curry on top.
Tip: Mixed stir-fry vegetables are available from the fresh food or frozen section of your supermarket, or make up your own using snow peas, red capsicum and baby corn. If using a frozen mix, cook for another 5 minutes.