Mixed Potato Salad with Creamy Lemon Dressing
- 500g baby potatoes, scrubbed, halved
- 750g small kumara, peeled, cut into wedges
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 60g baby rocket
- Creamy Lemon Dressing
- 2 1/2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp thyme leaves
- 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Tbsp water
How to Chop an Onion
1. Preheat oven to 190°C (170°C fan-forced). Line 2 large oven trays with baking paper.
2. Combine the potato, kumara, oil and salt in a large bowl. Toss to coat. Arrange on prepared trays and bake for 45 minutes until tender. Leave to cool for 15 minutes.
3. For the dressing, whisk the ingredients in a small bowl. Transfer the potato and kumara in a large serving bowl.
4. Toss through the onion and rocket. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.
- Store rocket and other salad greens in airtight containers in the fridge to keep them fresh.
- Store potatoes away from onions - storing them in the same place will cause them both to sprout faster.