Spaghetti with Smoked Salmon and Rocket
- 300g dried spaghetti
- 75g butter, chopped
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 200g Regal Smoked Salmon Slices, cut into 3cm pieces
- 60g baby rocket leaves
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. In a large saucepan of salted, boiling water, cook spaghetti until tender (approximately 10–12 minutes). Drain and return to the pan.
2. Add butter, Parmesan cheese, salmon, rocket, lemon rind and juice. Season to taste. Toss gently to combine and serve.
Tip: Once opened, store your rocket leaves in an airtight container, they will last twice as long than if left in their original packaging.